Hi, lovelies! How’re you guys?
To start this end of a hiatus on a good start, I’m going to try and post a lot more than I have in the past. I’m also going to try and be more open with you. As bloggers, we all have things that we want to keep away from the blogosphere, and I have a fair share of them, but I feel like I’m being more secretive rather than saying the right things. So, to start this off right, I’m going to make a list of what I want to do before I start my college classes on September 25!!
- Beach Trip!
- For a long time, my family had a tradition of going to the beach and staying in our beach house. Our beach is about 2 hours away, so we packed for a long drive. We spent the weekend there. The last time we went, it was just my grandparents, my parents and I. My grandma invited her sister and she brought her granddaughter, so I wasn’t alone. It was a lot of fun.
- I haven’t gone camping in years! I love just being in nature, with the plants and the animals. It’s just so nice so sit by the campfire, eating hot dogs, underneath a blanket and just have fun.
- Clean out my Closet!
- I’m tired of my t-shirt and jeans look every day, and I have clothes that I still own from middle school. I think it’s time for an upgrade.
- Buy new clothes
- This goes with the one before, but I want new clothes that are in trends right now, rather than own a bunch of clothes that make me look like a blob.
- Eating Healthier
- Everyone has those moments of feeling just gross from eating gross all the time. So, FARMER’S MARKET HERE I COME
I think that might be it, guys. There probably isn’t much, because I really only worked all of the month, but I expect to do that until late August. Alrighty.
See you later, Alligator!! 😀