Now, the title might scare you a little bit, but I want to improve the things I dislike about myself. I’ll only say the major ones because I don’t need my self-esteem pitfalling.
What I love about ME
- My weirdness has always help me get out of awkward situations. On the 2nd, I had to say a speech in front of my speech class. The speech was literally about me being weird, and I was funny enough in my speech that I felt comfortable enough in front of 25 people.
- My love of books has NEVER stopped me from doing anything (small lie, I had a hard time learning the 16 “The”s in German class Junior year). I’ve had reading inserted into my brain since I was young.
- Throughout the past couple years, I have changed a lot. At the end of year 10, my grandmother died and that affected me so much more than I realized it had. I’m coming back from those changes and with some added features. I think those changes define who I am today.
What I hate about ME
- My writing isn’t all that good, I’m gonna be real honest. I know some of you might disagree, but I suck in general. I can’t write essays over the grade of 75%, my research papers always have “More organization.” or “Better transition.” People sugar coat how well my writing it. I know I’m not good, so just critique me! Help me get better!
- My anxiety pulls me away in situations where I honestly just can’t come back from. I have a slight speech impediment where I repeat a lot of my sentences. So, I just embarrass myself (RECENT EXAMPLE!! Where I work, we sell HUGE pickles. I asked if someone wanted them quartered. Well, I said it wrong by saying “3 quarters pickled.” *sigh* I’ll never be talk good (that was intentional).
- I’M NOT WITTY AND I HATE IT. I never had good comebacks, or just walk past someone and say “cute bag.” My brain isn’t wired to work like that.
Now, someone out there might tell me to hang in there, or suck it up, but no. You can’t make me. I will improve what I dislike about myself whether you like it or not, buttercup!
Want to help improve the site? Become a Patron!
In a world, where people live on Mars, Earth, and Luna, the earth has fallen. Society has broken down to the point that no one likes it there, except one girl. One girl on Mars. She has fallen in love with the oceans, animals, and more of “The Golden Year.” A time thought to be the best years on Earth.
Before they moved off of it.
Now, the planet is in need of her assistance to help Prince Conrad remove his uncle from the throne. BUt, can they do it when he has eyes everywhere? Can Larissa Jonas help Prince Conrad with his neverending battle between him and King Redbird?
Hey, sorry. I know this is a little cheeky, but I’ve been writing lately and I think I have something good here. I was DEEPLY inspired by Sailor MOon and The Lunar Chronicles. I’m still working out the rough edges, but it’s hard to do that when I have homework, class, and work itself.
Next term, I will be taking a fiction writing class, though, so that should be fun.
I was thinking about doing blogtober, but I got lazy and decided not to. :p Other than writing, nothing has really changed from my usual days. I hope to get a really cool post out soon, I swear!!
Want to help me improve the site? Become a Patron!
The song of this week is American Idiot by Green Day
So, I moved! Yay!
That means my Youtube channel should be coming around…
I bought my camera and my camera gear yesterday, so they should be coming this week or early next week.
I’m, still working on my card game, I just need to keep editing things and my friend is drawing all of the art, so I have to wait for him to finish all of it, but I’m not screaming at him to finish it now. Drawing them will take a long time and I won’t be mean to him if he doesn’t finish it by a deadline.
My room is a mess and everyone keeps commenting on it and I don’t need that stress of people telling me what I already know.
Life is hard. This is why I need to tell people about it lol.
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has stuck with me throughout this long process of me figuring out my thoughts on life. My very first couple posts were me complaining about a lot of things.
Now, if you compare me to when I stared this, I’ve changed a lot. I have a job, my friends feel real, again, and I’ve matured to the point where I don’t need to complain about every other thing that’s going on.
I just wanted to thank you all for everything than you guy’s have done, even if you haven’t done anything. 🙂
SO, what I plan to do about the incoming month, might have to wait a little bit.
I might have to push back the start of Caitlynne (my channel). The camera I want is a little spendy and I haven’t really done any saving for it lol.
So, before I start my rant, I want to start this on a lighter note. I am going to start a song of the week dealio. The song of this week is Hooked On A Feeling by Blue Swede.
some dirty hoe stole my Skype account
I AM SO MAD OH MY GOD
So, to start off the story, I asked a friend to skype with me. I was having issues signing in, so I just reset my password. 5 times.
So, my friend put up with this for 45 minutes. I wanted to scream. Lucky for me, I tried to be light hearted through it all.
I made a new skype account an hour later.
I had to let go of so many memories from 2012 to May because some stupid hoe wanted MY Skype account.
I put this all on my Snapchat that I saved my story so I can show you guys because AAH
(I do curse, so if you don’t like hearing/seeing it, don’t watch it)
Gah, typing this is making the feels come back lol.
If you guys want to follow me on Snapchat, put so in the comments below!!
See you later, Alligators!! 😀
Hi!! I’m just updating you guys on my writer’s block.
IT’S FINALLY GONE.
YES. WOO. I’m so happy it’s gone. I’ve had this unfinished outline for months. So, when I begin to write the first chapter of of, I will post it, and you guys can help me figure out my writing style.
I’ll give you a little plot-line.
When Darien Buren, a geneticist is researching his sister’s DNA, he notices that he and his sister’s,Shannon and Leia, have different DNA that the rest of the Human population. Their names are spread through the press. When he gets a phone call saying he is from a magical island off the coast of Peru, he and his sisters go there, but things don’t turn out well. The king hates them, no one wants to talk to them except for their aunt, and apparently Leia has a power that will get her killed, they have to find a way to restore the island before Leia and the king kills them all.
Does that sound good? Gaeh. I don’t know. I’ll let you know though. I hope to post it soon!
-Forever, Caitie 🙂