Now, the title might scare you a little bit, but I want to improve the things I dislike about myself. I’ll only say the major ones because I don’t need my self-esteem pitfalling.
What I love about ME
- My weirdness has always help me get out of awkward situations. On the 2nd, I had to say a speech in front of my speech class. The speech was literally about me being weird, and I was funny enough in my speech that I felt comfortable enough in front of 25 people.
- My love of books has NEVER stopped me from doing anything (small lie, I had a hard time learning the 16 “The”s in German class Junior year). I’ve had reading inserted into my brain since I was young.
- Throughout the past couple years, I have changed a lot. At the end of year 10, my grandmother died and that affected me so much more than I realized it had. I’m coming back from those changes and with some added features. I think those changes define who I am today.
What I hate about ME
- My writing isn’t all that good, I’m gonna be real honest. I know some of you might disagree, but I suck in general. I can’t write essays over the grade of 75%, my research papers always have “More organization.” or “Better transition.” People sugar coat how well my writing it. I know I’m not good, so just critique me! Help me get better!
- My anxiety pulls me away in situations where I honestly just can’t come back from. I have a slight speech impediment where I repeat a lot of my sentences. So, I just embarrass myself (RECENT EXAMPLE!! Where I work, we sell HUGE pickles. I asked if someone wanted them quartered. Well, I said it wrong by saying “3 quarters pickled.” *sigh* I’ll never be talk good (that was intentional).
- I’M NOT WITTY AND I HATE IT. I never had good comebacks, or just walk past someone and say “cute bag.” My brain isn’t wired to work like that.
Now, someone out there might tell me to hang in there, or suck it up, but no. You can’t make me. I will improve what I dislike about myself whether you like it or not, buttercup!
Want to help improve the site? Become a Patron!
Ho boy, have I got a story to tell you.
I don’t I just wanted to ramble. The first week of college went by in a blur. I already have a speech and an essay due next week so there’s that. Speech on Monday (uuugh) and the rough draft of the essay on Tuesday (final on the 5th).
Other than that, NaNoWriMo is coming up and I’m not sure whether I will do it or not due to class work and work. I’m not sure if I can write every day and just thinking about it kind of stresses me out lol.
Oh! I also got inspired by The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer to write about a girl who lives on Mars and Earth is in shambles…. Yeah, I’ll tell you about it later. soon
Other than all of the things I’ve said, Youtube is okay. I’ve had some issues posting videos, so I’ll try to fix that as soon as I can!!! I still have some slight anxiety when filming videos. I’m deathly afraid of anyone hearing me talk to a camera, so I don’t know how I’ll ever get over that.
Well, I better get going. I hope to blog about actual topics soon~
Sup. I ordered my books for college a week before class started. Class starts Monday. I currently only have one of my books.
WHY AM I LIKE THIS
I have finally decided to start bullet journalling, so that’s fun. AND! I started my Youtube channel. I don’t have a good editing software, yet because school and bills come before luxury, so I have to wait to buy one. Sorry, for now, you’ll only see me post small vlogs, tags, and discussions in lower quality.
But I have good news.
I’M ACTUALLY GOING TO TRY AGAIN
For the sake of my sanity, I’ll blog, and upload once a week (separate days) and I’m going to bring my Patreon back with better prizes!
I know some of you don’t have jobs or money to help my ‘being poor’ cause, but you can still subscribe, share my posts, anything to help my sad cause
I know this may sound like I’m begging you for money, but I’m not (or at least not trying to). I just want to make better content for you guys.
I want to publish my books, create my game, and be an actual good content creator from the bottom of my heart. I love being connected with you all, but I want better quality content.
TANGENT SET ASIDE!!!
The development of my game is going really well, I’ve even created a small novel from it. I really hope to share it with you guys soon.
Hey, how’s it going?
I can’t think of anything to blog about. May as well, just ramble on about life.
I start school on the 25th, so that’s fun. I ordered my school books pretty late. So far, I have received 1 out of four.
I really want to push good quality content for you guys, so what I’ve been doing lately is revamping my Patreon. I have different rewards now, they might sway people more now. I think doing another collab with someone would be really cool.
I have been posting on my Youtube channel. Obviously, I’m awkward on camera still, but I hope you subscribe to make me feel more comfortable! 🙂
Tell me what you guys want to read/watch! I want to feel more successful on the internet. I’ve just been feeling like this’ll go nowhere, I’ll give up in a couple months because I’ve felt useless like no blogger wants me around, or I’m just not producing good enough content for my followers to read.
Anyways. Still don’t know what I want to post anymore. Might go on a small hiatus, but that won’t do me any good, because I WANT to post, but can’t think of any good ideas for you guys.
Sadness set aside, I hope you guys have an amazing day, good luck out there in the world.
Hey, guys. I had the idea of having a discussion topic every week. This weeks topic is Hobbies. The talking part will consist of me talking about what I like to do and you guys can comment about what you like to do.
I have a lot of hobbies now that I’m thinking about it. I like to play any type of games. Board, card, video. My most favorite games (from each category) are Clue, Monopoly, Ulitmate Werewolf, Salem, The Game Of Things, The Sims series, Stardew Valley, and Don’t Starve.
I like to read and write. I want to become an author and I’m going to college for a Bachelors degree in Creative Writing. Some of my favorite books/book series is The Lunar Chronicles, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Wicked Game, Final Scream, and the entire Bone series.
If collecting stationary is a hobby, then sign me up. Same thing with stuffed animals. I do like gardening, photography, and collecting stickers.
Since I’m out of hobbies, I think I might be done.
Tell me your hobbies in the comments!!
Late night post (my time. It’s 9:54 pm) but I wanted to talk before I started doing this.
Would you guys like to read short stories?
Now, I know I’ve written before, but some people prefer different content.
If I would be doing this, it would probably be horror/thriller. Like something like Clue, where someone’s a killer and people need help.
I don’t know why everything that I do is like this, but I just love the idea of a hidden killer who murders everyone. It’s just a dumb obsession of mine lol.
The song of this week is American Idiot by Green Day
So, I moved! Yay!
That means my Youtube channel should be coming around…
I bought my camera and my camera gear yesterday, so they should be coming this week or early next week.
I’m, still working on my card game, I just need to keep editing things and my friend is drawing all of the art, so I have to wait for him to finish all of it, but I’m not screaming at him to finish it now. Drawing them will take a long time and I won’t be mean to him if he doesn’t finish it by a deadline.
My room is a mess and everyone keeps commenting on it and I don’t need that stress of people telling me what I already know.
Life is hard. This is why I need to tell people about it lol.